Please note that our policy on cancellation and refund varies depending on the payment model & course you have chose.
- Blended course & online course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full. Online course will get automatically mapped to your account
- In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed blended learning course please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit all cancellation requests within 7 calendar days of registration and no later than 2 days prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees. No refund applicable on online course. If you have not completed course within the time frame you may send in request to email@example.com for extension
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
- If the billing does not go through, it takes approximately 7 days for the refund to reach customer bank account
- If you are cancelling one of our paid events/webinars , it takes approximately 7 days for the refund to reach customer bank account
- Reynlab reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 7 calendar days in advance of the scheduled blended course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future blended course date.
- Reynlab is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a blended course is rescheduled.
- If a online class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.